Show Me Your Water Horse!

I always mean to take my video camera - one time I was particularly sad I didn't when both dogs were walking around in the shallows of the river on their hind legs, like some sort of dog zombies, one was trying to get away from the other and they looked so ridiculous walking around upright in circles we were in tears with laughter - wish I filmed it!

I always mean to take my video camera - one time I was particularly sad I didn't when both dogs were walking around in the shallows of the river on their hind legs, like some sort of dog zombies, one was trying to get away from the other and they looked so ridiculous walking around upright in circles we were in tears with laughter - wish I filmed it!

:rofl:

No water horses here :(

If I even pick up the hose Mosley gallops away like a loon and finds the nearest person to stand in front of because he knows if he does that he won't get squirted. *mega rolly eyes*

Hahaha Gus is like that with a hose, he hates the hose he hates baths but the Ocean he will run into and stay there for hours his an odd pup