Transporting Crates At Training And Trials

Kavik

I have been carrying my collapsible metal crate around at training and trials and it is getting very heavy!

Does anybody know of a good trolley or similar with wheels that would be good for transporting a large and a medium collapsible metal crate and could handle going on grass? And where could I get one?

2nd the Bunnings trolley suggestion. They are great and fold up flat which makes it easy to fit into the car. We usually have 2 large c-crate pens and 2 small wire crates to transport plus the bags, cameras etc. Oh, and 9 dogs LOL We would be lost without our trolley. I had a similar luggage trolley that I bought at Strandbags a few years ago but this one has bigger, sturdier wheels and is easier to wheel across grass.

Officeworks have a small trolley that folds flat when not in use and is not too big to add to the other things you need to fit in the car. They are only $29 I think and I have seen quite a few being used at shows.

I use one of these to transport 2 wire crates plus a wooden top, just need occy straps to hold everything in place! Has made life so much easier!

I use to do the same now having one agility dog + one show dog, the show trolley gets used at agility/obedience, just roll it out load it up and off we go once at site set up gazebo dogs into trolley with divider up middle and no problem, th eidea is catching on.