A Follow On Thread For Those Who Now Have Their Puppy

julesluvscavs

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always have bubble mix at hand due to having a 2 year old. Treble makes the same snappy shark face when he attacks the bubbles :laugh:

Although Gus is in a class of his own with the ground bubble popping :laugh:

--Lhok

Great photos! Gus is beautiful and so funny!

I haven't posted anything about Sumo in here for a while but I still read everything and keep up to date with all your lovely pups! For anyone who's interested I had him weighed today as we needed worming tablets (this thread actually reminded me) and he is a whopping 42.6kg at 5.5 months! :eek: The vet loved him :)

Aliwake I got mine from BigW, Bunnings is the only place I've seen the same ones, but they are more expensive there. Thats the same reason I got it, plus Nova uses the little seats to get out lol.

Wow Cassie... I want to cuddle him lol.

Edited by LisaCC

Ok, that's good to know - the only ones bunnings had on their website were the old school style, so I might go see if they have other styles on offer. I can handle paying a bit more if it means Nixon will have a stable swimming pool :) The steps sound handy too!

They're $20 on the big w website.

I love the bubble photos! What a great idea for a laugh at a puppy's expense. I think I'll get ours out tomorrow. Like Lhok, with kids in the house there are lots of bubbles around here.

I took Griffin to my daughter's preschool for show and tell this morning. He was brilliant! Was very pleased with him and all the children. My daughter thought it was the best ever!!

I love the bubble photos! What a great idea for a laugh at a puppy's expense. I think I'll get ours out tomorrow. Like Lhok, with kids in the house there are lots of bubbles around here.

I took Griffin to my daughter's preschool for show and tell this morning. He was brilliant! Was very pleased with him and all the children. My daughter thought it was the best ever!!

Oooh thats great! How did all the kids go?

I did that last week (Mum's a preschool teacher), and Mum just told them about dog safety while I got Nova to do some simple tricks like touch paws :)

Guest hankodie

Hahahaha Steph M those photos are amazing :rofl: I love the last one with the crazy puppy eyes :laugh: I need a bubble gun after seeing how much fun Gus had!

Aliwake I also have the same pool as Lisa and I found it at big W too :) almost time to whip it out I think! I don't know about Nixon but Hank hasn't shown any sign of being a water dog, every time I've tried to coax him into water he's been less than pleased :laugh:

Adorable photos Lisa, Nova is so handsome :love: and growing so fast!!