Best Prices For Advocate And Revolution?

My apologies if this has been asked a million times already, feeling bit lazy atm to do a search embarrass.gif

Miah's breeder has recommended we use Revolution for heartworm and fleas, so when we went to have her second vaccination done recently, I asked them for some. They didn't have any in but they had Advocate. They were going get me some, but I don't think they tried. Its probably not their usual product they promote ? ..

So I just bought one small dose (4kg) even shes just over 3kg atm.. I paid $22 for just that one dose! Not sure if thats the usual price for them?

I will check online later (when Im not in such a lazy mood), but thought Id ask in the meantime if any of you get them at really good prices from any reliable online site? Im pretty sure her breeder suggested a site to look up, I'll have to have a look in Miah's info booklet/past emails ..

Thanks! biggrin.gif

ps If you know of any other similar posts, Id appreciate the links to them :)

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

Thanks again everyone, very much appreciated all your recommendations! My brain isn't working clearly today ( well thats normal most days lol) there seems to be a bit of a price difference between them all ( i haven't checked about if they charge postage with them all, some are free, some arn't) Ive even got the deals direct site up, they have them all too, but they not cheap and they do charge for postage!

So far Ive only quickly compared the Advantage pkts prices , not the Revolution ..

I think the Trixen site seems to be the cheapest so far.. but not sure if they charge postage, im bit confused just atm..

Will have another look at them tomorrow again..with a fresh mind and eyes ! My vets are defiantly making a good mark up with what i paid today!

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

Thank you everyone, Im still doing the comparisons.. but all the sites you all have given me are pretty good with their prices. Its just a matter of which ones offer free postage in their total (still working that out)

My vet clinic rang today to say they ended up getting some revolution in for me, just the 3 pack (even tho its for the next weight up) but Ive seen better prices on some of the sites given in here, so I will get the next lot online :)

Appreciate everyone's input flower.jpg

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs