Dogs Seized From No Kill Shelter

Mark is not anywhere close to being on my most favourite people list, but Lola is using him big time to shut the shelter so she can come out smelling of roses whilst he smells of manure and he is running with it and playing the game well, so he deserves every second of it.

It's possible, but do you honestly think she is smart enough to organise all this and ensure it turns out the way she wants it to? Or do you think it is now out of her control and she didn't mean for it to go this far? I can't think of anyone that would want to put themselves in the position of facing charges. Does that mean the RSPCA raid was just coincidental timing or are you suggesting she reported herself? Not having a go at you at all so sorry if it comes across that way, just can't fathom someone doing that to themselves?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MA is a simpleton who is playing a part in Lola's game. He is the idiot who reposts everything she sends him and then adds to it with his own spin. They will both be found out and be shut down. No one ever could be such a moron and still try for a part in the political circuit whilst listening to a person who doesn't like humans. Time for him to wake up, time for her to shut up and tell the truth. Mark pushed out volunteers without a doubt, but Lola pushed out many more prior to the shit hitting the fan.

Mark is not anywhere close to being on my most favourite people list, but Lola is using him big time to shut the shelter so she can come out smelling of roses whilst he smells of manure and he is running with it and playing the game well, so he deserves every second of it. He ha chosen to name people, bully people and call work, friends or family, so no sympathy for anything that comes his way.

Lola wants the shelter closed? :confused:

I think catsndogs is just speculating because Lola's behaviour is pretty strange. I can't understand why she is keeping him on when he has been gagged by the legal team and is obviously driving people away. I'm not saying Lola is trying to find a way to close the shelter without looking like it was her choice but at this point, nothing that happens is a surprise in this whole drama.

I've gotta say that this whole drama has certainly brought her a bunch of funds and willing (free) workers to clean up and improve her property. Which, a far as I'm aware, belongs to her personally, no? So if the "shelter" gets shut down, she will still have extensive facilities in her possession and the property should have increased in value vs the state it wa sin before. Maybe she wants to sell up and move to Hawaii or something? Who knows?!

LOL I think I've been blocked from MA's fb. Awesome. I must have hit a raw nerve :rofl:

Were you being naughty on his page? :laugh:

Oddly enough I wasn't!

He's been carrying on about bread, and how it's imported and omg how dare they import bread because it's taking jobs. So I asked what part of Australia he imports his Indonesian goods from.

I hadn't checked all day as I'd been out doing uni exams, got home tonight to find myself blocked :laugh:

I'll grab OH's phone her FB and see if there was drama in my absence!

Oddly enough no drama, everyone probably agrees with him:

Mark Aldridge I Impost them from Bali, started doing it to help fund some children there and the Sanctuary, nothing i import is available made in Australia sad to say, but it keep us alive, only a small concern to be honest.

I lost count of the contradictions in that simple two line post :rofl:

Well Mark isn't exactly LGBT friendly so it wouldn't take much for you to get one :laugh:

I'll hang around and wait ... maybe I'll get a magical superpower too! Like yours to unblock yourself from his page :thumbsup:

My insides roil every time I think of him being grilled on the topic by a person who knows what they are talking about.. Or even nnocent questions form the public.. He can do nothing but harm to this cause :cry::(

“And I think that to get good funding for an electorate like Wakefield that does run out to the country regions, someone like myself will have the power to try to get (things like) roads sorted, whereas a standard politician, whether it be Labor or Liberal..., they’re going to go into bat for their party and they’re going to be a minority voice in their party for a country region and I won’t be that, I’ll be the actual voice for them, so I think that’s a big difference.”

What, is he trying to claim here, that he has more power than either the LNP or ALP, can someone translate the message :confused: :confused:

"Mr Aldridge told The Bunyip he has built up a large following by “leading by example”" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: