Dogs Seized From No Kill Shelter

Good Lord, not if you were literally the last man on Earth Mark. What does his delusional wife think happens in politics? If he was considered a serious contender for a federal seat he'd have a hell of a lot more happen than people look through the last few years of his public FB pages. I already suspect that there is some arrangement between Moorook and Mark, there was actually some material on the website where Mark was receiving a certain percent of fundraising on something, so it's not something that is fiction. I can understand not handing over work I had done to a friend of Mark's as he already had a financial arrangement with Moorook and it would only get worse if his friend was web admin. Having said that nothing stopping Moorook setting up their own website as they appear to be doing.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well catsndogs, since he can nominate himself I think your question has been answered :laugh:

PMSL 'Split Personality Disorder' only counts when one actually has many different persona which MA clearly doesn't, he posts from different pages in exactly the same way and with exactly the same spelling mistakes. He obviously is NOT educated in grammar. I would have thought that a person who wanted to run for local government would have at least a minor command of grammar and it's context, which he obviously doesn't. I would hate to think that I could live in his constituent and have him speak for me. DOG knows how it would turn out lol

Really... just really?!?!?! :banghead:

I think it is wonderful that he has been nominated for that medal, these are some of the categories:

Pride of Australia Medal: Class/Category: Numpty Division: Sub Section: Great Australian Tuggers

I just spat my coffee over my laptop screen when I read that! Very very funny ... and sadly, very accurate too.

I think it is wonderful that he has been nominated for that medal, these are some of the categories:

Pride of Australia Medal: Class/Category: Numpty Division: Sub Section: Great Australian Tuggers

I just spat my coffee over my laptop screen when I read that! Very very funny ... and sadly, very accurate too.

Methinks a tissue (maybe a whole box) is in order here. NOT for us though. Just for the stuff that comes from MA because it sure as Hell doesn't come from his mouth surely? Think Stain here lol

Edited by catsndogs

Methinks a tissue (maybe a whole box) is in order here. NOT for us though. Just for the stuff that comes from MA because it sure as Hell doesn't come from his mouth surely? Think Stain here lol

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'Scuse me while I throw up, if you mean what I think you mean. I still reckon we should call him "Sorbent", cause he talks so much S**t. As a wise man once said "It's a wonder he can walk and breath at the same time, he's so thick". And to quote my Nanna, "he couldn't lie straight in bed".

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'Scuse me while I throw up, if you mean what I think you mean. I still reckon we should call him "Sorbent", cause he talks so much S**t. As a wise man once said "It's a wonder he can walk and breath at the same time, he's so thick". And to quote my Nanna, "he couldn't lie straight in bed".

Sorbent shall now be his new name, but only due to the extra strength properties. He needs all the help he can get now lol

If by some strange quirk of fate MA gets elected to government, he's going to get a really big shock... anyone remember the last person to get up and speak with conviction on her topic, but with stuff all fact to back it up?

T.

He has to get through the nomination process before some freak occurrence can happen and given his recent behaviour that is looking shaky. Though I would get a great deal of satisfaction from watching him get grilled and shown up by the experienced pollies, he can't defame and ban them in parliament. I suspect he really doesn't want to be elected as he knows he's have to face grown men who won't be bullied into submission.

I know there is one volunteer going in regularly, but I don't know how many. Lola still takes trips down to Adelaide so she isn't there those days. I became really worried for the animals once those security gates went up. I know that the rscpa will just go through them but now the animals are behind there with only Lola and whatever volunteers and Lola seems to think she is safe behind there and no one is coming in. When she was left to her own devices before the place was far worse and I hope that isn't happening now.

Blast. :( So either people have gone nicely quiet and got on with things or there's even less people are allowed in so that info can't get out. I guess both options would be sensible with charges pending I just hope the animals in there still get the extra assistance that all the attention generated.

I believe that the cats (semi ferals) that are taken there are delivered by another no kill cat rescue in SA who then takes back easier to rehome kittens etc, the RSPCA would be well aware of this