Dogs Seized From No Kill Shelter

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical, and everyone else is going along with it and somehow it's turned into all about him and Moorook :banghead:

Jade Mitchell The RSPCA are only helping these animals from the puppy farm because of Moorook standing up,for the selfs if you guys had not done that do you really think those dogs from that puppy farm would have been saved NO they would have been put down sick and old even though Moorook is battling with the RSPCA you did make a difference the puppy farm is a publicity stand for them to say we don't put sick animals down

I'm going to be blunt, the people who support him on the page and agree with every word he says even when it totally contradicts his other posts are morons. Total idiots who do not have any ability to think rationally or independently. That is Mark's fan base, a pack of people no smarter than a rhesus monkey. It's just unbelievable really, no matter what utter illogical crazy thing he posts they just have to brown nose.

Look out, Tori Gould will be next. She's usually on Mark's side but she seems to have half a brain and can actually see logic and common sense, so sometimes calls him on things. But not enough to get banned, it seems.

Oh, I have a great screencap from his twitter. Let me find it.

post-43408-0-55219600-1371361422_thumb.jpg

No Mark, you are standing outside the political arena, peering through the cracks at what the real politicians do. One does not study law at college, that happens at a university. I guess that little snippet was added in after someone said they thought they read he had a law degree and others clarified that no, he doesn't. He words it as though he has, he says he has studied certain fields, knowing that to some it implies a degree. Ordinarily lay people would say I've read up on, as study is thought to refer to formal qualifications. It is probably impossible for him to have studied anything as I just don't see how he would have the time while maintaining multiple troll accounts, fending off the rspca and protecting innocent cows from the SA special forces.

I also realised that my prediction of him saving someone from a firey death happened, it was my prediction of what he'd do next to mitigate the latest dent into his "good name" :laugh: I think he was watching the scanner so he could rush in and save the day!

Given his inability to spell and his lack of understanding of even basic grammar, I'd be surprised if he finished high school let alone got marks good enough to go to "college" to study law.

He watches too much American TV if he thinks he studied law at college. And if he celebrates Independence Day.

post-43408-0-06199400-1371362836_thumb.jpg

I'm going to be blunt, the people who support him on the page and agree with every word he says even when it totally contradicts his other posts are morons. Total idiots who do not have any ability to think rationally or independently. That is Mark's fan base, a pack of people no smarter than a rhesus monkey. It's just unbelievable really, no matter what utter illogical crazy thing he posts they just have to brown nose.

Bit unkind to Rhesus Monkeys, don't you think?

Bit unkind to Rhesus Monkeys, don't you think?

I was going to say that very thing No1, I am wondering why Reverend Jo is negative about Rhesus Monkeys.

Well, having worked with rhesus I can confirm they are prize a#$&*$@s :laugh:

Strikes me that Rhesus Monkeys could teach MA a thing or two ... or three. Has he never heard the saying "Open mouth ... change feet"? I'm sorry to be so judgemental, but the man gives idiots a bad name. He's not consistent with his lies and misinformation, and reminds me of the joke that says something about a village somewhere looking for its idiot.

I'm in shock ... MA hasn't plastered his "Letter to the Editor" in today's Sunday Mail, all over his FB page. Don't tell me with all his contacts that he doesn't know it's been printed? It would be another opportunity for him to toot his own horn.