Dogs Seized From No Kill Shelter

The photos have been reposted on the truths & deleted content page.

How could anyone in their right mind think the cats were being handled the right way or that they were enjoying being handled that way. You can see how bloody terrified the poor things are and how hard they are trying to get away from the kid :mad

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must have missed those photos, don't think they are still on there now

For fairness' sake though, I have to mention that plenty of people post photos of their children and pets interacting, where the pet is clearly uncomfortable and a sticky situation might result if no adult interferes. Many children suck at handling animals (especially if not taught properly) and most adults are not much better and hardly able to correct them....

Haha, just saw a comment someone wrote on a pic on MA's facebook. It was a pic of one of the puppies in a room, presumably from the puppy farm raid in SA the other day.

It was the first sentence in the comment that cracked me up, and I wonder if they realise even what they said?

Tania Green HOW FKN CRUEL!!!!!!!

Lola doesn't even let her shelter B in this state of disarray this is appalling u can see this poor little bugger is so scared outta of its wits N cold.

As a FORMER volunteer from MAS, I can tell you in all honesty it was worse than the puppy farm that was raided. Just ask Lola about the area "down the back" because that is where Tommy, Wombles and so many more were kept from public view. I have seen it first hand, there were a couple of beautiful dingo crosses there along with the rest. They all went nuts because they became "cage crazy" due to not having enough human contact. They were all considered unadoptable for whatever reason. I didn't have much contact with Wombles, but I offered to take Tommy before he was moved there. I was turned down due to his 'anxiety' issues. I had experience with blind working dogs and could have dealt with him easily at that point.

MA is a simpleton who is playing a part in Lola's game. He is the idiot who reposts everything she sends him and then adds to it with his own spin. They will both be found out and be shut down. No one ever could be such a moron and still try for a part in the political circuit whilst listening to a person who doesn't like humans. Time for him to wake up, time for her to shut up and tell the truth. Mark pushed out volunteers without a doubt, but Lola pushed out many more prior to the shit hitting the fan.

Mark is not anywhere close to being on my most favourite people list, but Lola is using him big time to shut the shelter so she can come out smelling of roses whilst he smells of manure and he is running with it and playing the game well, so he deserves every second of it. He ha chosen to name people, bully people and call work, friends or family, so no sympathy for anything that comes his way.