Acdr Suzie

I was advised by my good friend Colin that the lovely Suzie, who he adopted from ACDR several years ago, lost her life to snakebite this past WE. She was adored and will be remembered fondly. Farewell sweet 'Snoozie' we all loved you so much.

S :cry:

Sorry to hear that Shaz. We've lost some really great dogs (former fosters) this year to bites too.

Its never easy when their life is cut short. May Snoozie's memory live forever in your heart.

Hugs to you mate.

Edited by Just Andrea

Thanks DOLer friends. :thumbsup: Andrea, I'm sorry to hear that you have lost some of your dogs too Mate. :(

Col and I had a good cry and a long chat yesterday. We discussed the strategies we both employ to keep our respective places unattractive to snakes and I think we've just about done everything we can. I had a brown here in the house yard last Wednesday and it was lying less than 4m from a snake repeller. Bring on the colder weather!

S

Edited by Sheilaheel02

I'm sorry Sharon. Lot of snakes about this year, I think a couple of good years for mice and frogs have meant good breeding conditions, and then the dry this year has meant they're out looking for water.

It really sucks to lost a good dog like that.