Rally O. Brag

At Southern Obedience trial yesterday, my Standard Poodles, Roxy & Violet both finished their Rally Advanced Excellent (RAE), titles from Excellent B, both with perfect scores of 100. Violet got 1st place as she was 2 seconds faster than Roxy. I am so lucky to have such wonderful dogs to work with!These dogs are so much FUN to train, work with & live with. Violet is almost 11 & this was her 14th title gained. Roxy just turned 4 & this was her 13th title gained.

Well done! champagne.gifcheer.gifI am so thrilled for you. That is just awesome. I am sure they are so much fun to train because you have fun training. happydance2.gif

BTW sorry if I was cross at the trial. Having got up at 6am to get there on time and settle Waldo down and worked hard on my footwork all week i was peeved (to say the least) that my entry had gone astray in spite of having cheque numbers/dates etc. Enough of this!

Congrats again!

Above is a link to (1st shown the 11 year old Violet) & Roxys Excellent B runs in which they attained their R.A.E. Rally titles

Several other dogs succumbed to the temptation of a big black & white toy monkey & a tub of garlic baked liver, both placed conspicuously on either side of the off set figure 8 station......VERY tempting!

Above is a link to (1st shown the 11 year old Violet) & Roxys Excellent B runs in which they attained their R.A.E. Rally titles

Several other dogs succumbed to the temptation of a big black & white toy monkey & a tub of garlic baked liver, both placed conspicuously on either side of the off set figure 8 station......VERY tempting!

Fantastic work Canine Coach with both your girls. thumbsup1.gif

Violet-11 years young! Love Roxy's bouncy style. Superb runs and well done again.