Thundershirt Free To Reputable Rescue Or Anyone Who Needs It

I have a thundershirt that I would like to give away. Size large, standard grey colour. Only used a handful of times. Pick up from Eastern suburbs of Melbourne or I can post at your expense (shouldn't cost much). I bought it for Stevie so would like it to go to someonr who needs it. :(

Chezy, if by chance it is too small for your friends girl I would love to try it out on my foster. She is a samoyed so I think she would suit a medium, but if your friend ends up not using I would take it and could pass it on to another in need if it doesn't fit mine.

• 2 months later...

You can do a DIY version, a kids tshirt that fits snugly but not overly tight and use vet wrap around the tummy. The idea is to make it snug not tight. I have been using a thundershirt with my boy for a number of years now and can say that they do work, though it does take a little while to sensitize them to it.

• 1 month later...

there's a new version out that might wear better than the original grey ones. I found that it would need washing regularly to shrink it as it would stretch. the new ones come in blue and pink from memory so will see what they are like. Can't see that they would be that hard to make looking at my original one, can cut a pattern off it if anyone would like a go at it :D