Foster Failure

I am so in love with Maybe's name... it's the coolest name ever!

T.

Maybe also has her own song - "I just met you, this is crazy! Here's my number, so call me Maybe!"

It was really bad timing that that song was popular when I named her. Everyone thought I liked it :laugh:

1 foster failure in 10 years and not even a Great Dane LOL

My little Lab x from Renbury was just a perfect fit here and loved my Dane who has now passed and not many dogs liked my Dane and my Dane didn't like many dogs so it was just the right fit.

Every now and then I look at Tempeh doing something incredibly cute and am still surprised she ended up with us, particularly as she is so damn gorgeous and we were never even planning to foster puppy aged or female dogs! It was all just a coincidence created by the universe. All three dogs are just so bonded to each other now and Temp has turned into a snuggle bunny with the cooler weather, which of course I love! If I can just get her to agree to dress ups (and being photographed in said outfits) I'd be in heaven. Not too much to ask is it?

Every now and then I look at Tempeh doing something incredibly cute and am still surprised she ended up with us, particularly as she is so damn gorgeous and we were never even planning to foster puppy aged or female dogs! It was all just a coincidence created by the universe. All three dogs are just so bonded to each other now and Temp has turned into a snuggle bunny with the cooler weather, which of course I love! If I can just get her to agree to dress ups (and being photographed in said outfits) I'd be in heaven. Not too much to ask is it?

Definitely not too much to ask....

Tempeh... I see a very cute tutu in your future... *grin*

T.