Who Makes Dog Coats?

Raya

Raya, we have someone from the Dally Club who makes coats to order - Zig won 2 at the Nationals and I think they are lovely....

d747c9323eccfb7d376028f848bf8823.jpg

If you are interested I will search out their details :)

Yes please, if they have a webpage so I can have a look would be great if not a contact so I can get some prices would be good, thank you :D

I will also be doing made to order dog coats, including onesies from May and all proceeds will go to Peiradise -Shar Pei Rescue QLD. I've got loads of lovely fleece already stockpiled. We are also currently hand knitting dog coats and they will also be for sale with the proceeds going to Peiradise. There is a link below to my FB page and email details given the coats aren't going on the site till May.

I will also be doing made to order dog coats, including onesies from May and all proceeds will go to Peiradise -Shar Pei Rescue QLD. I've got loads of lovely fleece already stockpiled. We are also currently hand knitting dog coats and they will also be for sale with the proceeds going to Peiradise. There is a link below to my FB page and email details given the coats aren't going on the site till May.

LG I can't see your FB page??!!

That's a lovely coat the spotted devil :thumbsup: One of the nicest I have seen :) Winners are grinners :D Your Dally looks very proud of that big achievement & rightly so.

Thanks BC :) To be honest I'm just grateful he was happy to get out of bed for the photo shoot :laugh: Bless him but he doesn't mind a sleep in after a big weekend!

I just bought a new coat for Booker from The Wolf's Den. Lots of different patterns to choose from :)

Bookie got the monsters pattern :D

My whippets have Wolf's Den coats. Can recommend them - warm & hardwearing. Plus, with the zip on the back, my girl can't undress herself just because she feels like it.

I just bought a new coat for Booker from The Wolf's Den. Lots of different patterns to choose from :)

My whippets have Wolf's Den coats. Can recommend them - warm & hardwearing. Plus, with the zip on the back, my girl can't undress herself just because she feels like it.

I have dozens of coats from Wolf's Den too. All sized dogs here. Annabel has custom made a fair few of them to fit my odd shaped dogs and they don't cost any more when she does that.

Pretty quick service too.

Booker appreciated his on the weekend when he was camping in Canberra for his first show.

Wolf's Den had a stall set up there with lots of pre-made jumpers in different styles and sizes. His was only $28.

Edited by Lisey

Hi again......does anyone know of anyone that makes unlined rain coats? I like the look of the ones wolf den makes but after emails and calls to them they have not replied :( so I need to look else where, I have found a lovely lady that is making warm polarfleece coats but I wanted a water proof coat unlined to go over the top on wet raining days, Ive been searching the web but can only find warm coats which is not what I want, so does anyone make coats or know of any sites?

Raya, Spotlight have been selling waterproofed fabric for an ok price that the lady who make fleece coats could also sew into a raincoat. The fabric is like what they use to make waterproof aprons. Lots of floral colours at my Spotlight and it is reduced to $8 a metre. It is very lightweight so would be a good doggy raincoat if you liked the patterns it came in. Basically she would only need to make a hoodie style coat and if she puts a gap in at the centre back point where the hoodie connects to the body of the coat you can still clip on your dog's leash!

Hi again......does anyone know of anyone that makes unlined rain coats? I like the look of the ones wolf den makes but after emails and calls to them they have not replied :( so I need to look else where, I have found a lovely lady that is making warm polarfleece coats but I wanted a water proof coat unlined to go over the top on wet raining days, Ive been searching the web but can only find warm coats which is not what I want, so does anyone make coats or know of any sites?

Have you tried Haughty McNaughty? Erica makes everything custom so if you wanted unlined, you could have unlined.