Litters Due June 2013

Monteba

Got confirmation yesterday afternoon that we are expecting Australian terrier puppies...due approx 18th June :)

We saw 4 little puppies on the ultrasound, with the vet saying there is a possibilty of 2 - 3 more...very excited!! :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well my girls tummy has dropped today, was looking at her just before and she is less too the sides and more underneath! I am pretty sure she will go early, but not for another week at least!

Moved my lady to the bedroom now where she will bed down in her whelping area. :) Shes a bit of a whale!

I am pretty sure she will go closer to day 58 then 63 for sure!

How is everyone else doing?

Two weeks to go here, poor girl has started to leave half her food..... unheard of for a golden! Must be getting a bit crowded in there! Pretty sure there is more than 6 that was seen on u/s, could be double figures.

My June litter has become a may litter.

Miss beth had her babies today.

We have 3 boys (2 black and whites and 1 gold and white ) and 3 girls all black and white.

Mum and babies doing well.

just getting bigger..lol Nothing happening yet :) But she sure knows where she wants to have them..Ive been worried letting her out into the big part of the backyard as there are a few places she can go under...but as soon as she wees and poos shes back up at the door saying ok im done and its cold and takes herself back to the whelping area! lol!!

Obviously not enough sleep here. I thought I had posted but actually didn't.

Anyway we have babies. 4 black pug boys. Unfortunately one pup was dead and so we needed a c section.

3 live boys.

Can I also announce the birth of a lovely litter here last Saturday 1st June. We also had to rush for an emergency caesar due to one dead pup but I have three beautiful babies - 2 boys & 1 girl. All are doing well.

One photo is their first feed home from the vet and the next is 5 days later (other way round LOL).

Congrats on all the other "winter" babies too.

post-1064-0-46521700-1370549757_thumb.jpg

post-1064-0-96010000-1370549770_thumb.jpg

Edited by Shelby

Congrats!!

We had pups on the 7th, 6 boys and a girl, sadly I awoke this morning to find the smallest one (born less then half of his siblings) had passed away overnight.

All the others were born at the heavy end 230g ... so Im wondering if they took all the good stuff in utero...? The whelping wasnt fantastic, I had to actually fish out number 1 as she wasnt progressing (I had my vet on the phone) I am a nervous wreck when I whelp but boy I was so nervous!! All ended well, mum is on antibiotics for a few days, but is happy and well and other pups are fat and thriving. Glad this was her last litter!!

Reminds me that pups are not for the faint hearted!!

First time I have used the heated whelping box and I have bearly heard a peep, all are so happy and content, when mum gets too warm she hope out and lies beside my bed and all pups keep happily sleeping. Mum hops back in and they awake and migrate towards the milk bar! lol!