Litters Due June 2013

Monteba

Just reading back on posts, seems to be the thread to loose a pup, at least they can all meet up in Rainbow Bridge and be a pack of naughty babies together, makes me feel a bit better.

Sorry for everyone elses losses :(

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pups are so fat and gorgeous!

My pet hate and Ive had two recently..people that expect you just to sell them a pup because you have one, or lie to you to get one...

ie:

I wont sell to QLD anymore unless I amd 100% comfortable with it as there have been quite a few Cairn pups in pet shops and BYBing up there..so guy rings from qld..I tell him Im not freighting pups up there anymore...so he says he will drive down..I say, Um no, not while there is a MASSIVE parvo outbreak in NSW and you cant toilet on way back...I did however direct him to two NSW breeders that have pups...he then dropped the bombshell, oh we just got one from ............ last week! WTF?!! I then cut the conversation short and said, I cannot help you, thank you. and hung up....really really makes me cross, firstly he was NOT listing to me and my reasons for not sending a pup and then B he neglected to tell me he already had bought one elsewhere....

Far out...we are not pet shops! We do not have to rush around to sell sell sell...Im never in a rush and wait for a suitable home!

Just had to have a vent...

So how are everyone's babies doing? Mine are now two weeks old and fat as LOL All have their eyes open now but still waiting for ears to open. Kitty is a very good mum and pups are no trouble. Here is a photo of them.

post-1064-0-55568100-1371461494_thumb.jpg

Edited by Shelby

My babies are a week old today, one has doubled her birth weight, the rest are't far behind, and half of them are over the 1kg mark already!! No eyes open yet but a couple look like they will be opening soon. They are adorable little chunkers, can't believe they are a week old already :(

Aw pockets I feel for you. I know what that is like too. Just so heartbreaking.

June definately has not been a kind month to babies.

Hope all those who do have babies are going well. Mine are getting bigger each day and at four weeks are starting to be little dogs. Love it when patting them, their little tails wag.

we have also had an unlucky June with our babies due to be born about 2-3 July but instead we had an emergency c section at 57 days in whelp due to bleeding; we opened her up to find a twisted uterus and 7 dead babies. We are lucky we still have her and her 4 surviving babies who were struggling the first few days but are all doing well now. breeding sucks sometimes. :(