Gracie

bump

Poster arrived. :(

Andrea maybe your group could run a raffle or a lucky number draw or something?

xxx

Thanks Anna - unfortunately Gracie is just one of many large bills lately (like most groups around the area who are also struggling to keep up with extra costs) - so we are actually planning a raffle for Cooper - the boy we had in care that got bitten by a brown snake - had his own thread a while back - he had a bad skin condition and then got bitten by a snake .....unfortunately that bill is still largely outstanding and has been on hold while I have attended to more urgent matters but he is now also on the radar for fundraising too.

We figured people would like to buy a raffle ticket in a success story rather than one that didn't make it so we are running a future raffle for Cooper and poster appeal for Gracie.

:( I'm so sorry. It sucks to have vet bills hanging over your head.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Andrea, had a nice chat with Gracie's vet. Thanks for PMing me the phone number. :thumbsup:

Aren't they lovely there mita? I had a lovely chat with them a little while back too...

T.

We'll have to get a party line going so we can all chat at the same time. :)

Thanks ladies. We've had a great response from the poster so far from the general public and few lovely DOLers (who really should be worried about their own bills but very much appreciated nonetheless).

Its nice to have a positive week after a couple of awful ones - cycle of life and rescue but can get you down sometimes.

Anyway thanks for the support - it has helped. Crossing fingers for the poundies on lists this week and for our fosters to remain healthy for us all.

Cheers.