Litters Due July 2013

Monteba

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Tris. She is super small but is keeping up pound for pound weight gain wise with some of her bigger siblings. I wan't exaggerating when I said half the size, she was born literally half the average weight of the rest of the litter!

Zora is being such an awesome mum and is so aware of all her pups.

We are on our way, right on due day :)

The first pup took a bit of effort and was coming backwards and needed a little help, however all is good. Number 2 was tail first!!!! Then the sack broken and her feet went plop down!

So far we have

7.01am brindle bitch with white markings 335gms

7.22am light brindle bitch with white markings 335gms

Currently working on number 3 :)

Edited by OSoSwift

RV; Oh, your little fuschia girl is gorgeous. I whelped a litter with a friend a few months ago where she had several very small golden pups - well under half the weight of the others. One was only 160g (average birth weight for goldens is 400g). You could tell straight away he was a fighter though - no stopping him. Hope your little girl does just as well.

Oso - hope all is well with you. Sorry to hear about your stillborn baby :( . I had 2 in my last litter - one had been gone for a while but the other was upsetting as he was still centrally warm and I couldn't see anything wrong. The joys of breeding :(

After a long and rather drawn out Whelping we are finally finished.

We ended up with a Darker Fawn with white trim bitch, a Fawn Brindle with White trim bitch, a Blue Brindle Parti boy and a Blue Fawn Parti girl.

post-23623-0-75000400-1373808716_thumb.jpg

post-23623-0-12680500-1373808752_thumb.jpg

Congrats guys.... Im starting to get abit worried/excited/impatient.... really looking forward to this litter just hoping the whelping goes better than my first litter,was not a good "first time" experience AT ALL! 11 days to go :-o