Litters Due July 2013

Monteba

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Nevafollo she is huge!! :eek:

Trisven little fuschia is a little powerhouse, she is not being supplemented anymore and is making substantial gains. Plus she is holding her own on the boobs against her massive brothers. :)

Here she was at 2 days, you can see she had no fat on her at all.

9299715034_fa48eb8323_z.jpg

Here she is at 7 days, she doubled her birthweight by 6 days old! :thumbsup: ETA - She is being held by my brother who is quite a large man, so even though she looks small still she has grown quite a bit.

9314408148_6f4afb6fc0_z.jpg

Oh my goodness! look at that tiny baby. I had to smile that you've put an ID collar on her, you dont really need it. How is she going now?

Kristin none of them need collars as thier markings are all so unique, but I think pups who wear ribbons then collars so much when they are little are very tolerant of collars and the like when they are older. :) Just my theory and may be completely wrong.

Have a photo, just need to put it on my computer and upload it.

My litter is so similar to yours RV I have a little girl named Rita who's exactly half the size of her fat brothers and sisters but such a strong little fighter :-D little worried about how much milk Audrey has ATM and her boobies are abit warm but fingers crossed things are more settled tomorrow :-)

Oh wow Nevafollo! Thats a huge litter.

Quite content with just 6 :) They are getting close to opening their eyes I think - they are quite loosely closed now.

ETA - Attached a graph of all my pups weight gains.

I did that with my first litter and then also had a sheet of the excel workbook per pup with each pups daily weights and own graph. I also noted things like eyes opened, ears opened, wormed, first trip outside etc and put them in their puppy packs :)

they're so cute when their eyes first open. glad to see it doesn't look like you've blinded the puppy with a camera flash.

My 2nd litter all had opened their eyes and ears except one, only his ears had opened, so he'd hear a noise and be turning his head this way and that trying to figure out what was going on.

Edited by Kirislin

This is my big boy Spencer Tracey... Hes so mellow and looks like hes going to be alot like his daddy which makes me happy...

Few teething issues here.... Audreys not much into toileting the pups so have had a few poo explosions but think shes getting it now because I tried to toilet a few of them this morning and seems they had already been done... Im assuming she was still just very tired... It was very stressful for her!

post-10899-0-26255000-1374792830_thumb.jpg

Mine are 17 days now. All have thier eyes open and today we introduced solids, so they have all had a snack too :).

I am expecting ears open any day now and have started putting 'strange' items in the box as well as using change of bedding as a chance to introduce them to some new surfaces.

All my pups at 15 days

9381750529_181a8b6d8f_z.jpg

We are now 18 days and they are bigger!! :D

Zora's nose seems to have become a little dried out, it's not dehydration or anything, I'm thinking it's all the puppy pee. Does anyone know something safe to put on it?

All my pups at 15 days

9381750529_181a8b6d8f_z.jpg

We are now 18 days and they are bigger!! :D

Zora's nose seems to have become a little dried out, it's not dehydration or anything, I'm thinking it's all the puppy pee. Does anyone know something safe to put on it?

Even though the little girl is tiny she's still in good condition isn't she. She's got the best boobie.

Mine are two weeks today and all of them had cracked the one kg mark yesterday. So far we don't have and peepers open yet :)

Will have to take some two week photos :)

They must look like big fat blind seals :laugh: We need some photos.