Dogsvictoria Magazines

Erny

As per the above, I have a year or two's worth of VicDogs magazines. Have thought to throw them out as I don't really need them anymore, but before I do, figured I'd ask here in case anyone wants them for whatever reason.

There are some articles I like, and some I don't, here and there, JackC. Much of the magazine is of show results and ads. But if you would like the magazines you're welcome if you'd like to pick them up? I'm in Berwick. Let me know asap. Send an email to me at HERE

Sorry Prada68 - it would cost a lot to send them up to you :( .

Good idea about the local Op Shop. Presuming they'd take them. I'll check, if JackC doesn't want them.

Edited by Erny

Can you drop them off at your local library Erny? There is someone on our island who keeps dropping off Dogs NSW and Dogs Qld magazines at our library (there is a free to good home trolley that people can leave their books and mags) I usually snaffle them and when I've finished I put them on the DOL for sale section for pay-the-postage only)

Aust Post has Parcel Post Large (5Kg) Satchel for $16.70 so you can put a heap of magazines in to make up 5kg