Seeking Opinions, Which Do You Prefer?

Kirislin

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks all. I also personally love these photos, they bring back the memories of our whippet club beach days, where we'd sometimes get almost 30 whippets all running around playing and racing each other on the beach. We've stopped them simply because they were too popular and some of the dogs got pretty excited and we began to worry it might get out of hand, but boy were they fun!

That's a super capture Kirislin :thumbsup: I too like the 1st cropped image, but the composites are also great :D Good luck with the comp, let us know how you get on :)

Oh you'll hear me if I win anything. :dancingelephant::happydance::happydance2: To be honest I'm not holding my breath, I've never entered a photo comp but alot of people have liked these photos and suggested I enter one in a comp, so I thought what the hell!

Edited by Kirislin

I entered a comp at a country show a couple of years ago... didn't win anything, but the biggest thrill was seeing that my photos didn't look out of place hanging there near the photos that did win... *grin*

Your photos are awesome - and I reckon you have a good chance of winning something - if not, the judges are blind...

T.

I am still very much in competition mode after having mine in QPPA last weekend. Watching the judging was so much fun, as always (as well as nausea inducing and nail biting).

I'm already thinking about APPA and what I will change and enter.

Good luck Huga!

I'm visiting a friend today who's a whizz with photoshop. I've put both pics on a memory stick and I'm going to ask him to put #2's black dog from the left hand side onto #1 photo and then I think I'll get it printed and framed. They just make me smile to see whippets so happy crazy. I've never had any of my photos printed so it will be a first for me. :D

Thanks, QPPA was last weekend. I did score 3 silvers from 6 prints, so was happy with that.

Will yours be judged from a print of an image on screen?

Edited by huga

Congrats on your silvers Huga, i was only just reading all the drama about Jonas Peterson, his work is amazing!

Sorry for going OT.

Good luck hope the whippys win the comp you enter!!

Edited by tlc