Grooming Tables

I'm looking for recommendations on a good, large, strong and sturdy grooming table. Preferably one with an arm but I guess I can purchase that separately if need be. Dog in question is a Saint Bernard, only a baby now but the table needs to potentially hold 100kg. Also recommendations on where to buy would be great. Thanks in advance :)

Sorry Cassie, Not wanting to highjack the thread but I will also be interested in the answers, I have two pointers and a cocker spaniel, the pointers are easy, but grooming the spaniel is a pain in the bum, as I am 6 foot 2 inch and bending down to groom him is a pain, so I currently stand him on a table but would love some tethers to keep him standing in a good position and negate me having to use our BBQ table :)

Hopefully someone can help both of us.

I am thinking the issues you will have are strength and height.

This thread about hydraulic grooming tables came to mind: http://www.dolforums.com.au/topic/243692-hydraulic-grooming-table/page__p__6026980__hl__hydraulic__fromsearch__1#entry6026980

I am fairly sure the platforms mentioned in there would be strong enough, able to go low enough and you can purchase different sizes as you would probably need quite a large table top for a saint.

No problem, was the strongest I could think of.

My only other thought would be to look somewhere like Bunnings for a low "work bench". Most of the grooming tables I can think of would not stand up to a Saint or are to tall for them to easily get onto or that you be able to easily reach all areas of the dog due to height.

Friends here with Newfs use a Liberty giant

Pupkus make a table that is heavier than the Liberty giant.

I have both .

You can also make your own easily .

Pupkus for example make tables for all sizes priced reasonably as for a spaniel head done to a dog show & vendors sell tables all the time that would suit

The liberty giant table is good. Thing to watch with some others is stability. If the inverted U shape on the bottom of the legs is tall or narrow the tables can tip/be unstable. That part has to be short and wide. The liberty is a sure bet. Stable and good quality.

Friends here with Newfs use a Liberty giant

Pupkus make a table that is heavier than the Liberty giant.

I have both .

You can also make your own easily .

Pupkus for example make tables for all sizes priced reasonably as for a spaniel head done to a dog show & vendors sell tables all the time that would suit

Pupkus do not make tables as they are sourced from China and can be purchased from many other suppliers such as Petnetwork