K9online - Free To Read Dog Magazine

SwaY

I thought I would post this on DOL as Troy has kindly supported us from the start, our

Second Edition is now live and can be viewed at http://www.k9online.com.au

Please excuse the early stage bugs (I am told the pages appear differently on a computer to that of a phone or tablet)

Michelle Doe and I have started up an online only dog magazine http://www.k9online.com.au

Should you have any fundraising events, junior handler, health talks, dog seminars, important dog legislation etc you think the dog world needs to know about please let us know

as we are putting those things in the magazine for free - [email protected]

We are always looking for articles on various dog sports if you are ever interested in submitting one, we would love to have every sport covered in our online magazine. Looking forward to your feedback.

K9ONLINE

1044906_10200853300791625_442238742_n.jpg

83K visitors already - phwoar! Well done, can't wait to read! :thumbsup:

:D ...well done !

I enjoyed the stories , even tho I am in no way involved with shows etc .

Thank you.

Great read, thanks for sharing biggrin.gif

Fantastic Sway - thanks for posting. Will be in touch re a seminar :)

I really love that there are articles in it and the photo on the front is stunning! :thumbsup:

I am glad you are all liking it, if you have any ideas or feedback etc please send them to [email protected]

Looks super.... & I was delighted how you put 3 things that need highlighting, in your first issue. Pet therapy (giving as an example the great team from Dogs Vic, Junior Handlers (one of the best 'educational' initiatives in the p/b dog world), & the awful things done in the name of BSL (with another totally innocent dog to be saved).

• 3 weeks later...