I Need To Be An Enabler!

Little Gifts

I was on an international shar pei site on FB and a post came up from here:

https://www.facebook.com/SimplyItalyDesigns

OH.MY.DOG! They have the most beautiful, personalised sterling silver, gem stone and dog breed jewellery! They also have a website (www.simplyitalydesigns.com) but the work up on FB is to die for! The prices seem fine given the materials they are using and the uniqueness of the items (they also do stuff for men and number holders). For the same price they will make the jewellery using your dog's images too! I've asked on FB whether they ship to Australia (you can choose prices in AUD so I think that means yes)) and an idea of the shipping rates for purchases. They do indicate on their web page some shipping prices but they don't say if they are international and what currency these prices are in.

I suspect I will be getting something made - probably some earrings!!!!!

What is DDT, Clover? Danita, the designer has advised me that most prices are in USD and postage to Australia is $6USD. Free if you spend over $75. She is also a big supporter of rescue so she has indicated she might donate something to Peiradise that we can raffle.

We have three dogs here and I am now very keen to find or create some good face photos so I can get some goodies made, but there are so many different settings and stone and background colours to choose from! How does one pick!

What is DDT, Clover? Danita, the designer has advised me that most prices are in USD and postage to Australia is $6USD. Free if you spend over $75. She is also a big supporter of rescue so she has indicated she might donate something to Peiradise that we can raffle.

We have three dogs here and I am now very keen to find or create some good face photos so I can get some goodies made, but there are so many different settings and stone and background colours to choose from! How does one pick!

I'm going to take a wild stab and say Dandie Dinmont Terrier.