Rhodesian Ridgeback

I have offered to put an appeal out for Reagan who is looking for a new home, I will attach a mobile number when I get it, the family have contacted his breeder and they cannot take him back.

Reagan is a 3 year old male Rhodesian Ridgeback and unfortunately due to a change in circumstances needs a new home. He is desexed, vaccinated, micro chipped and on heart worm preventative. He has basic obedience (Sit, Stay, Heal, Come, Stop, Leave) and walks well on a lead. Reagan is a very loyal and caring dog and loves to be around people, he needs a home where he is included in family life not just left to sit in a backyard. Reagan is great with other animals and children and has a very placid nature however due to his size shouldn't be left alone with younger ones due to knocking them over inadvertently.

Call Ryan on 0406537937

Maree

CPR

post-3265-0-22959800-1379600807_thumb.jpg

post-3265-0-25550000-1379600826_thumb.jpg

post-3265-0-44744100-1379600842_thumb.jpg

Edited by keetamouse

Pass on to Ryan the name & phone no for the person who's Rescue Coordinator for the Rhodesian Ridgeback Club of NSW Inc. Name & phone no on the list of their Committee members for 2012-2013. I've seen that Rescue with listings on Pet Rescue.

I've got a soft spot for Ridgies. We found a lost one... with ID. Contacted owners, out of town for weekend. Offered to mind him until they came back. He was the loveliest dog. Handsome & good natured....even if he ate my garden hat! :)

A Ridgie fan would love Reagan.

http://www.therhodesianridgebackclubinc.com/officials.html

Edited by mita