Dogs Are Great Teachers.

Blackdogs

My dog's joyous approach to life, and his ability to exuberantly 'live in the moment' is a daily lesson for me. I over-think things sometimes, and get caught up being 'too busy' to enjoy small moments. Bruno's gentle nose nudge in the morning, and our early walk is one of the best parts of my day.

His happiness (even at the vet) is infectious. Even the crappiest day is made better by spending time with an adoring, loyal dog. :heart:

Trinabean I' m with you 99%. All of the above apart from the "happy" vet visits. My girl hates the Vet...I too am an over thinker. My 2 beautiful, loyal dogs always remind me to live in the moment.

Enjoy every minute just like they do. And yes even the worst day is never really that bad when your got your best friends beside you :) ♥

They have taught me to enjoy the little things, live in the moment and that it is ok not to like every other person from the same species that you come across.

It was Stussy's 6th b'day this week and I said something like she never lets me go to bed feeling alone and never lets me wake up feeling unloved. I hope I make her feel the same!

Edited by Little Gifts

My Dog has taught me that if i lie down on the carpet and cover my head as much as possible, he will still find a way to get in there and slobber all over my face :)

My Lou would cover me with her blanket and get me her toy, as if to say " O.K, lets be silly!"

If we tried to ignore a game she would hold her squeaky toy to our ears and let rip. I miss her so much . :cry:

But she taught me that kind of pain is what keeps us human, as long we accept it as part of life and move on, To let ourselves take it on again.

I owe it to her to let her memory make me stronger, not weaker.