52/2014

gapvic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh Huga your boys are to die for. I know I have said it before but it's so true. Just gorgeous :thumbsup:

I think I might just have to steal their eyelashes though :laugh: delightful....

And peek-a-boo to Sid :p

Edited by BC Crazy

Thanks, BC :) You can never tell a mother too often that she has gorgeous children :laugh: And I want their lashes too! They get them from their father.

Yep, why is it always the boys that have those enormous eye lashes. Totally not fair :laugh:

Jenna's turn to go to the beach today. :) Here she is doing her best Pointer impression, she's even pointing her tongue :laugh:

26/52

14494836766_0412f30a87_b.jpgIMG_0275.jpg by teejkay1, on Flickr

Edited by teekay

Thank you HW and Impatiens

TK that is a beautiful photo of Jenna.

Oh Huga how patient, tolerant and adorable are your boys. They will thank you for the constant photos when they get older and have their own kids. Love the gorgeous freckle faced boy. He has the most stunning eyes.

Thanks grumpette and BC :D

The beach is on the Warana, Bokarina stretch of the coast BC. It would be Moffat Beach Headland you can see in the background

Edited by teekay

Oh beautiful Leah. Look at all the snow falling. Great shot :thumbsup:

There's definitely a couple we want to get printed from yesterday, I put up more photos on my Collie and Sarah thread

We haven't even got around to printing any of the wedding photos yet so I don't know when that's going to happen :p