Help A Worthy Cause

DNB

this is all I could see-->

This content is currently unavailableThe page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

I have a facebook account and it doesn't work for me either, what is the name on the page, then it can just be types in

Hi Kelpiecuddles

The name of the page is "Australian BSL Protesters Auction page" You should be able to connect to the link from there.

OK I worked out why, it's a closed group therefore in order to view the page you have to be a group member. If you want people to be able to purchase without joining(and to be honest while I support the cause I don't want to join any more facebook groups and I'm sure I'm not the only one) then you will need to change the settings to allow public access.

OK I worked out why, it's a closed group therefore in order to view the page you have to be a group member. If you want people to be able to purchase without joining(and to be honest while I support the cause I don't want to join any more facebook groups and I'm sure I'm not the only one) then you will need to change the settings to allow public access.

yes ..and I won't be joining. I guess a closed group makes it more pleasant for the members ....

..and which "good cause " does the money go to?

Seems a bit odd ....

Hi Persephone,

Nothing odd about it. This lady runs auctions quite regularly throughout the year to assist dog owners that have dog seized under Breed Specific Legislation (BSL). She ran 6 last year and raised thousands of dollars for this cause.

We are talking about innocent family pets here that have done no wrong and been taken from families purely because of their looks. It's wrong and many of these people need financial support for legal costs to try and save their dogs from death.

Edited by DNB