Another Great Adoption Story

westiemum

Blimey, if I could look half as good as those women, I wouldn't mind getting a lot older. As it is . . . . . . .

How gorgeous is that Remy !!

It is a matter of perception, though - and probably exposure and experience. I remember about 20 years ago when I first started going to dog training with my newly acquired little puppies and thinking that dogs of 4 were old. Outrageous, but true. So many fosters and rescues and old dogs later, I now call my Tamar who is 10, my puppy.

Yep Isn't Remy beautiful!!! He's the canine version of my old grey cat Mark who now lives with my Mum. It's a wonderful story. I just will never understand people abandoning their animals to a shelter just because they are old. frown.gif

That's lovely! ,and , DD ..nuns mostly do age extremely well , and have lovely serene faces :)

WOW!!! Now that is one helluva generalisation, persephone. You obviously weren't exposed to the nuns I was when I was growing up :eek: . Embittered, vicious, nasty old crows. And that's insulting the crows :laugh: :laugh:

That's lovely! ,and , DD ..nuns mostly do age extremely well , and have lovely serene faces :)

WOW!!! Now that is one helluva generalisation, persephone. You obviously weren't exposed to the nuns I was when I was growing up :eek: . Embittered, vicious, nasty old crows. And that's insulting the crows :laugh: :laugh:

Trust me ..I was :(

however, the retired nuns I've met , living away from all that are very different , ..even the ones who appeared as evil .

Beautiful, very heat warming adoption story. Good on the 3 nuns :thumbsup:

Remi must think she is in heaven now. Loved the pic of her with her lovely new pin coat & lead on :D

What I liked was the mention of Remi putting her head on the chest of one of the Sisters and sighing.

For a pound rescue dog to have that relief touched me. Dogs sighs of contentment are contagious ( imo).

The wee girl is flourishing

:heart: