Dobe Breeders (is This One Of Yours)

Remarkabull

I just saw an ad on GT advertising a female Dobe for give away. Says she has papers, is not desexed and comes 'from a popular Melbourne breeder'.

I'd be very pissed if this was one of my dogs so I was hoping someone might know who she came from. If she's given away up here she'll be used for BYB without a doubt!

Well someone sent the owner a message to check if she was one of her dobes and was basically told to mind her own business. If there is a rescue that could possibly take on this girl and then go from there trying to contact the breeder it would probably be the only way.

Sorry, I'm not very computer literate so don't know how to post link.

I would taker her and give her to a Dobe rescue but I'm currently in negotiation with our council about the number of dogs I can have and I really don't want to piss them off. I could only have her for a few days max :(

Guest Wildthing

To view the dog in question, www.gumtree.com.au then look at the top of the screen on the right hand side of the screen and type in Darwin Region NT press Enter then go to the Pet section. I did that yesterday without any link, just used (the not so) common common sense.

The Dog is about 7 years old and there was a photo of her lying on her left side.

Yes another dog looking for a new home. Maybe he will be desexed and find a good home...

Of more interest to me .....

If you scroll down you will see a ''Free pup;just found yesterday on the highway''.....What the ? what if the owners are out looking for their lost pup..

EFS

Edited by Purdie