Dog Force Plane Into An Emergency Landing

korbin13

I think I have changed my opinion on dogs in plane cabins. Reckon they go in the back :laugh:

Click on the link for the tweets mentioned in the article.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/us-airways-flight-forced-into-emergency-landing-after-dog-pooed-on-board/story-fnixwvgh-1226938073705

A PILOT was forced to make an emergency landing after a passenger’s pooch dropped a load (several times) in the aisle of the plane, causing some on board to get sick.

The US Airways Flight 598, from Los Angeles to Philadelphia, touched down in Kansas City, Missouri.

The unscheduled stop was forced on the pilot after the flight attendants ran out of toilet paper to clean up the mess after the large dog fouled the aisle a second time, passenger Steve McCall told Inside Edition.

“The second time after the dog pooped they ran out of paper towels, they didn’t have anything else. The pilot comes on the radio, ‘Hey, we have a situation in the back, we’re going to have to emergency land,’” said McCall.

The episode was documented by another passenger Chris Law in a series of Tweets, which included the arrival of a cleaning team in Kansas City.

The dog’s owner was reportedly very apologetic, offering to buy everyone on board a Starbucks gift card, another passenger told Inside Edition.

No crapuccino jokes, please...

Edited by korbin13

Um if two dog poos are the make or break of whether there is enough toilet paper on the plane I'm seriously concerned about the way they cater for their human cargo!

Either that, or they were two very epic dog poos.....

Oh dear!

Those tweets are pretty funny :laugh:

Was it an assistance dog I wonder?

Not sure but I certainly have a dog that can clear a room, don't think I would want to be stuck in a plane with her stench :laugh:

They'd have to be pretty bloomin amazing. I can't imagine using that much paper to clean up two poos even if they were epic ones!

I think they landed mainly due to the smell but yeah, surprising they didn't have more paper towel. If I remember rightly the toilet paper on planes are only those small horrible square things.

Um if two dog poos are the make or break of whether there is enough toilet paper on the plane I'm seriously concerned about the way they cater for their human cargo!

Massive dose of Diarrhoea?

Massive dose of Diarrhoea?

Was the dog Paris Hilton's chihuahua

:rofl: :rofl: