Strange Redbubble Follower

Kirislin

I've got this "person" following me on redbubble. I looked at their profile and the photos they've posted and it seems very odd to me. Why would you post the photos he/she/it has on redbubble. I'm a bit confused and wondering what they are using redbubble for. These are the tags on their photos " seonext, seo next reviews, seonext review, seonext reviews, seonext scam, seo next complaints, seo next bad reviews "

http://www.redbubble.com/people/seonextreviews

Edited by Kirislin

Yes, it's a bloke called Mark Blackhurst but I still cant work out why he's posted such odd photos on RB. There's just something very odd about him and it. If I could block him I would but I dont think RB has that facility, certainly not just because I get bad vibes off it.

search engine optimisation is about trying to trick search engines like google into giving websites you've been paid to promote - higher rankings in searches.

So for some reason this person is trying to use your redbubble id to promote a website ranking in google. It's also like a forum spammer - ie someone who comes and posts but puts text or links to promote a particular website / business.

I don't know anything about redbubble followers but if its like twitter - not a lot you can do. As best I can tell twitter is completely open - you can't limit who gets to see your tweets or who gets to follow you.

This person might be trying to promote some business related to dog products.

I notice the tags are all along the lines of se o n xt complaints scams etc. Note - if you type out their name exactly - you help their google ranking but if you put a couple of extra characters in - it won't match so well.

Edited by Mrs Rusty Bucket

search engine optimisation is about trying to trick search engines like google into giving websites you've been paid to promote - higher rankings in searches.

So for some reason this person is trying to use your redbubble id to promote a website ranking in google. It's also like a forum spammer - ie someone who comes and posts but puts text or links to promote a particular website / business.

I don't know anything about redbubble followers but if its like twitter - not a lot you can do. As best I can tell twitter is completely open - you can't limit who gets to see your tweets or who gets to follow you.

This person might be trying to promote some business related to dog products.

I notice the tags are all along the lines of se o n xt complaints scams etc. Note - if you type out their name exactly - you help their google ranking but if you put a couple of extra characters in - it won't match so well.

makes sense, I knew it was sus.