Benny Update And Photos Of The Others As Well

Brandiandwe

I'm afraid I could never own a grey, they're too elegant and I would feel the need to try dress before being seen out. I'll have to stick to daggy bulldogs!

Oh yeah real elegant. Maddie loves flashing her bits to all and sundry :laugh:

post-38965-0-19534200-1409740022_thumb.jpg

See even slouching around it's all gorgeous. Ok Maddy you might want a fig leaf darling!

Nah she doesn't care, the guy that was here fixing my computer a while ago was a little put off by it though.

I did say to her "Maddie close your legs luv, we've got company" :laugh:

See even slouching around it's all gorgeous. Ok Maddy you might want a fig leaf darling!

Nah she doesn't care, the guy that was here fixing my computer a while ago was a little put off by it though.

I did say to her "Maddie close your legs luv, we've got company" :laugh:

:rofl::rofl: Oh darling Maddie... No shame at all girl friend :laugh:

kirty, all I can say, then, is that Pia MUST be one of the most gorgeous dogs in the world - where are the pictures?

Nails were clipped again this morning - this time everyone stood still, although Brandi required a throat rub, cuddle and lots of being told that she was the best girl in the world after each nail. Then everyone enjoyed a turkey drumstick for breakfast (except me. I had a smoothie!).

Thanks for looking at this thread everyone. I enjoy sharing my dogs, and I still feel like a caretaker for benny on behalf of the community.

kirty, all I can say, then, is that Pia MUST be one of the most gorgeous dogs in the world - where are the pictures?

Nails were clipped again this morning - this time everyone stood still, although Brandi required a throat rub, cuddle and lots of being told that she was the best girl in the world after each nail. Then everyone enjoyed a turkey drumstick for breakfast (except me. I had a smoothie!).

Thanks for looking at this thread everyone. I enjoy sharing my dogs, and I still feel like a caretaker for benny on behalf of the community.

Speaking of turkey drumsticks, I scored a great bargain yesterday.

Peter's Meats, Nepean Square, Penrith have turkey drumsticks & turkey wings on special at $1.99 a kilo until Sunday.

Good bargain for our dogs.

:thumbsup:

Ooooooh! Lovely! Love Benny, such a sweetie. And your other greys are gorgeous too :love:

On nails I recently watched this:

Found it really helpful on getting nails short :D

Sorry slightly OT.

Just wanted to say a big thanks for posting this nail link. Fantastic link & very informative.

Showed me exactly what I needed to know about how to get their quick to shorten. Now on a mission for a nail grinder. Always wanted on anyway. Might try & find the quietest one though with Stella being so noise phobic.

Thanks again CBD :)

Back to the beautiful Greys :thumbsup: