A D E L A I D E Z O O Photo Lessons

persephone

CLICK HERE

excerpt

Animals in Focus Photography Courses

For Owners of SLR Cameras

Tour the Adelaide Zoo with Photographer, Lindsay Poland, as he takes you through the beautiful surroundings of the Zoo to share some of the secrets of perfect animal photography. Learn how to photograph through glass and how to make the wire disappear and a lot more about techniques that will help to enhance your photos.

These one-day (6 hours, 10am - 5pm) courses will focus mainly on “hands on” photography. The 2 courses are run on a Sunday and will vary slightly to cater for the needs of ‘Beginner’ and ‘Advanced’ photographers and will involve both theory and practical sessions.

I've done this, and would highly recommend it. Ozstar, I did not find it to be very physically demanding, most of the time was sitting in the classroom, and the practical work was either at one specific exhibit (so there would not be much of an issue of being left behind) or going around the zoo individually to take pictures and meet up later. Maybe it would be worth sending them a message to confirm whether it's something you'd be able to manage? I found it to be well worth it, and a fun experience.

love the last 2 photos :thumbsup:

Grizabella my arthritis has become so bad this year (and due to it I have put on more weight) that 100m walk is now a marathon :eek:

It takes me days to recover just from the walk to the Chimp enclosure and back at the Monarato Zoo.

Am hoping it will improve as the weather does.

Leanne