Who Else Loves Vebo Pets Crates And Ex Pens?

suziwong66

Today, the extra large outdoor wire ex pen arrived for our new pup arriving in 3.5 weeks. I've been looking at ex pens in a wide range of pet stores for weeks now and haven't at all been impressed. Three years ago i bought a 42" crate on wheels from Vebo after having a look in-store while i was in Sydney and was impressed with its quality. I bought it and had it freighted to Adelaide a few months later when Wilbur was finally ready to graduate to a 'big boy' crate. It's been a sound investment; the only thing i don't like about it, is the plastic coaster wheels. We haven't found a way to replace them with metal wheels when one broke - nothing was compatible. Lucky for us Vebo happy send us a package of replacement wheels thumbsup1.gif

The ex pen is sturdy; the wire is 4mm thick - i think it will hold up to a labby pup with no problems.

Anyone else use Vebo wire products and are happy with the quality? Or are there other brands of crates/ex pens etc around that i've missed that you can recommend?

Edited by suziwong66

The Vebo Pet crates are great! Very sturdy and strong, the wire doesn't bend like some of the other crates I've had, and the price is fantastic! The only downside is that they are quite heavy and thick when folded down. But so far the best quality wire crates I've had!