Early Xmas Pressie For Reputable Rescue.......

Can peeps please pm me with name of reputable rescue that could use some clipping gear.

I have some used but very clean and serviceable gear I thought I would put together a package. Would include Laube Xpress clipper, a blade, scissors, nail clippers, a comb and brush ( a lespoochs slicker!!!) and might throw in a few other bits and bobs.

Please only above board reputable rescue who operates with all paperwork and systems properly in place, only rehouse good canine citizens and not a save everything with a heart beak rack em stack em pack em type operation.

Happy to post at my own cost.

Cheers.

Thankyou every one for your suggestions. I spent ages making up my mind. I wish I had a care package for everyone. I have made up my mind and will send out the goodies on Monday. I spent a while trolling through the pages...... Gruf needs a friend, maybe :provoke:

I would like to nominate Denise at Paws, she does a brilliant job and has lots of small fluffies where the clippers would be put to good use. :thumbsup:

http://members.optus...rCareDenise.htm

Thankyou for your nomination of Denise at PAWS,It is very much appreciated.

And a big THANKYOU to GrufLife for her kindesses and genorosity.

I heard of our good luck today via an email.It will be like Christmas opening the box!

Denise is away overseas at the moment,but I have let her know.

I am running the rescue in her absence, big shoes to step into!!

We always need grooming equipment, as a lot of you would know, the fluffies usually come

to rescue very knotted and always in need of a good clip and a bath so they look their best,

and more importantly,they feel better and are much more comfortable and happy.