I Am Not An Enabler.

persephone

just noticed this ... and thought I'd share , that's all. ;)

CLICK HERE

10724837_1490648667884735_122933982_n.jpg

Located in sunny Brisbane, and surrounded by some of the best dog beaches in Australia, Olly's Box was founded in 2013 by a couple of dog crazy peeps. We've since grown to be Australia's favourite subscription box for dog's, while giving back to the dog loving community by supporting related small businesses and charities/shelters.

We're here to help make dogs happy and healthy all over Australia, and we're loving every minute of this adventure.

A huge thank you goes out to our loyal pupstomers and their owners as well as the businesses that work with us each month - you all rock our world, seriously!

Woof!

Edited by persephone

We have three dogs so I was thinking a $45 every two months for all three wasn't that big a spoil? To start with I was going for the Christmas box as it would be a surprise for all of us if I didn't choose what was in it! And anything they don't like can go to a local shelter.

But now, tell me, should I go with Olly's Box or Ruv's Box?????

Edited to add - only Olly's does a Christmas box so I've ordered that and will try out Ruv's in the new year and decide from there. I have been officially enabled!

Edited by Little Gifts

Hmm $40 per month for three minutes of doggy joy?

Or I go to the op shop and buy ten stuffed toys for Under 3yo and get 30 minutes of doggy joy I can spread over a month?

While I'm thinking about it - I need a new sun hat because we've shredded the current one. Should not use it as a reward for start line stay/release...

We have three dogs and I make them toys (and dress up gear!), buy them bags of toys from the op shop to destroy, buy them quality treats and usually spend a small fortune at Christmas and birthdays as well. So I might actually be saving myself some time and money with these boxes!!!!!!

And if nothing else, I know Tempeh will love eating the box it all comes in!

Edited by Little Gifts