Doggie Life Vest

Guest hanko

Guest hankodie

Hello hello!

I ordered an ezydog life vest for Odie that arrived today and I'm a bit unsure about the fit. Does anyone own the same or a similar life vest? It's by EzyDog. Is it meant to look a bit chunky like this? I ordered her an S going off the measurements but now not so sure if I should size down to an XS.

Top view:

xJscVU4l.png?1

Back:

ssgQ953l.png

Side:

5lpP0Ujl.png

And front:

cp4okhsl.png

"Y u do this to me mum?"

Guest hankodie

Thanks huski! I think I can make the straps even tighter but I sort of did a rushed job when I took the photos. The strap around her neck is as tight as it goes though

Guest hankodie

Nothing to add but OHSOCUTE. Hug her for me!

hahaha will do! you should've seen her face when I first put it on her. "seriously?"

i have that one for spud and i find it sits the same especially your 2nd picture where is looks like its lifting on the back.

ill grab some pics tonight to show you what i mean

Edited by miss2

I had that for Koda- i say had as i have misplaced it embarrass.gif

And it fit the same. Worked though.

The other size was much to small along his back- and i wanted it to span as much as possible.

So long as the neck one isnt too loose- otherwise they can get legs caught in it.- it should be ok :)

Both my guys have one of these life jackets. They are quite bulky on but I think you could go down a size for cute Odie HD. The pic looking over the top of Odie it looks ok. But the front on pic it does look a bit big. It's also very long & is the same length as her top line. Ours aren't. They are a bit shorter.

Edited by BC Crazy

Guest hankodie

Thanks guys I appreciate the input! :thumbsup: I think I'll get the store to order the size down and see how she goes in that. Grrr bummer! I was looking forward to swimming with her this afternoon :laugh:

02dogs, I ordered it via my local petstock but I'm sure you could find it online too!

It looks way too big to me.

I personally didn't like the way Ezydog life vests fitted anyway, they are pretty chunky. Not sure if you could get a full refund but I'm super happy with the Ruffwear one. It's pretty slim fitting and they don't go the whole way down the back