Does Your Dog Get In Your Dreams?

GeckoTree

The other night I had a dream and my old dog R.I.P was in it. She was swimming around happy as larry underwater in a clear ocean, I was swimming around on top looking down at her, like I was snorkling lol.

Any way it was a nice feeling and nice dream.

That sounds like a really nice dream :)

I still regularly have dreams about my dog Digby who we pts about 6 months ago. Often I hear a knock at the door, and when I open it Digby is there, and the joy I feel at seeing his happy face :heart:

I never dreamt of Kynan until a week after he died. I saw him very briefy and he seemed happy. I called him over, gave him a quick pat and then I woke up. It was quite comforting.

Same with my GSD boy, how lovely :)

Mine have been in my dreams some upsetting but mostly good. I woke up sobbing one night after my dog came to me and laid on the bed. I was patting her and amazed how I could feel every hair and just like when she was here. I woke up and it was gone, I so desperately wanted that again.

I think dreams about a lot of water are supposed to have something to do with your emotions...

or in my case - I need to wake up right now...

I had an icky dream about my dog the other night - that she was really skinny boney sticky out ribs - she's a bit cuddly right now but still in the "ideal range", but that was starving dog. And I also dreamed she got out and I couldn't find her - combination nightmares.

That will teach me not to watch RSPCA UK dog rescue. sigh.