What Is It About "balls"?

YOLO

Grumpette that sounds like the Durafoam disc which I love too. I never used frisbees in training until I got some of those in. Wiz loves it too!

ETA: just realised you said it's a Chuckit one - maybe the flying squirrel?!

Edited by huski

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is similar to the Fantastic Foam Ball, isn't it. Love them...I must get one with the rope on (off I go to look at your shop :coffee: )

Yes it's the same but with a rope - it is the Durafoam Swing n Fling ball. It is awesome - one of my favourite ball on a rope toys.

My other favourite is the Chuckit Ultra Tug which is an Ultra ball on a rope - AWESOME and extremely durable toy. It comes in a small size as well as medium and large, whereas the Swing n Fling ball only comes in the larger two sizes. So it is good for dogs with smaller mouths like BCs, kelpies etc.

That is a beautiful animal.

Thanks :D she filled out in the chest more since those pictures were taken, she packs a bit more of a punch now :laugh:

d75f1968-4abc-47b6-8a26-a5a1522cbe06_zps884b3ab8.jpg

Scary but strangely compelling. I must go see this stuff in action one day, but I'll be looking through my fingers.

We love the JW Megalast ball here at our house. And the Chuck It Kick Fetch ball. I must get another megalast, this one is finally starting to show some wear, and the colour can be hard to spot in grass :)

778cdfe608d19e2ecc47fe7501b80ee6.jpg

3d015824cd641fd5f9fed64c53c11771.jpg

Edited by Jemmy

^ I know. So impressed. Don't any of you take the usual dog shots - blurry, head turned away or lunging at the camera like some escaped serial killer??

Yes! For every decent photo there's normally at least 2 outtakes. I normally go through and delete them, but these 2 haven't hit the kill floor yet...

12ee84ddd47fd48f7962679183128f11.jpg

d7e130a86d2dde0c19adb6dc8727669d.jpg

^ I know. So impressed. Don't any of you take the usual dog shots - blurry, head turned away or lunging at the camera like some escaped serial killer??

Oh hell yes. About 20-30% are fit for public viewing.

Let me just say that a 32G SD card is brilliant, and thank God and the Universe for digital cameras. Developing film used to cost me a fortune.

It's incredible what can be bred into a dog.

We had a GSP who would Point, without ever being trained or even seeing another Pointer.

Obviously our dogs are retrievers, but there is something special about "tennis" balls.

Even the chew-ball (which is also bouncy) does not have the same effect. If I hide a chew-toy, they simply lose interest, but hide a "ball" and they will go to any lengths to recover it.

As mentioned, Chloe will collect multiple balls and cuddle up with them. Sometimes we'll hear her whimpering, and find that she has rolled a ball behind a cupboard.

Thank god we don't have to rely on film anymore, id be broke! Abbey most of the time flat out refuses to look at the camera.