Living With Dogs

nyssel

Both my Great Danes love/d waking the kids up in the morning, something that never interested my mastiff x. And both loved just being with the kids if they were upset.

Great Danes are also known for sitting on couches or laps like this, probably just because they can.

My Anatolian x sits like this all the time :laugh:

It's adorable isn't it!

Cracks me up. He just walks in and throws his butt up on the couch/bed/human and sits there like that for ages :laugh:

Both my Great Danes love/d waking the kids up in the morning, something that never interested my mastiff x. And both loved just being with the kids if they were upset.

Great Danes are also known for sitting on couches or laps like this, probably just because they can.

My Anatolian x sits like this all the time :laugh:

It's adorable isn't it!

Cracks me up. He just walks in and throws his butt up on the couch/bed/human and sits there like that for ages :laugh:

:laugh: we definitely need a photo!

Yes, we're well acquainted with the bum sit in this household laugh.gif

post-51158-0-07403800-1432883388_thumb.jpg

Yes, we're well acquainted with the bum sit in this household laugh.gif

post-51158-0-07403800-1432883388_thumb.jpg

haha! Love your work Didi!

I don't have any of Del doing it, but I do have one of Mr Darcy doing it when he was a puppy.

26weeks001.jpg

I didn't know it was a Cavalier thing but yes mine loves to graze on grass :)

Mine must be broken :shrug:

i have never seen them eat grass! And i have had 4 over the years.

When he feels sick Deniki will eat some bamboo leaves, but only the new growth laugh.gif

Hehe, maybe its a dog thing for certain dogs!

We call our girls Cowvaliers :p

Everyone tells me that Aussies are smart but I didn't realize just how smart they are until I owned one!

I swear if my girl had thumbs she could write a PHD and figure out the origin of the universe and do my taxes while she's at it.

Sometimes it scares me how intelligent she is, like is it normal for an animal to have beyond human-level intelligence?! :eek:

I'd heard about Goldies & Labs with water but it seems like only other Goldie and Lab owners walk out of Sydney Park with dripping dogs :( They'd never hurt the swans though, they just want wet feet.

And they shed, lean, bum-sit and graze like sheep!

I don't know how our Kelpie copes, she's like an alien compared with the others.