I-click

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My local obed club has the i-clicks for $5, thought that was pretty cool seeing I missed out on this lot :cry: I will have to get more though - one for each pocket of every jacket :rolleyes:

Mine came today :rolleyes: Thanks KitKat!

I'm still in Wodonga though :rofl: so I won't get to play with them for a few more days. Mum rang me and said "WHAT ARE YOU BUYING NOW FROM QUEENSLAND?????NOT MORE DOG STUFF IS IT???" :cry:

KitKat Mine should be there but I can't check our PO BOX till next Tuesday , I'll PM you as soon as I pick them up :rolleyes:

trying very hard not to drive a 90 kilometre round trip to get them NOW :cry::rofl: but petrol is so expensive :rofl:

Christina77 - :rolleyes: that's a damn long drive for a handful of clickers!!! I'm thinking waiting is the best bet..lol...or at least have a think over what else you can do/get while there :cry:

Tollersowned - it's cool, besides you're not the only one :rofl: there are still a handful of people i'm waiting on details from :rofl: It's all good ;)

ImaShepHead...hehehe...and what do you know....it is dog stuff!!!

And yay!! they are starting to arrive! lol...i was starting to wonder if the posties were having too much fun clicking the clickers thru the pastpacks and so not delivering them :rofl:

Well I think the Adelaide Postie must be having fun with them because they still aren't here yet :rolleyes:.

Hopefully they will get here Monday otherwise I will start to get worried.

Hi all!

Has anybody invested in one of the new clickers from Karen Pryor's site??? You can choose between chirps, whistles & clicks apparently.

They also include the postage in the advertised price, or so it seems.

TIA

Tilda

They also include the postage in the advertised price, or so it seems.

Not sure about that....but it could depend on which state/country you are ordering from...i had a fair wack of postage added to my order.

Ness...I'll keep my fingers crossed that they turn up on Monday.

Aust post is just crap these days, everything is taking a week or more interstate at the moment!!

Thankfully I had the KitKat express deliver mine. Might I add that Kaden can bow on cue now ;) :D :) Still perfecting it because he only does it when he's in the house, but we're getting there!!

Ok...i found out why some clickers may have taken their time getting to people.

The lady i spoke to from Australia Post, when i bought the envelopes and stamps, about postage was unfortunately wrong. Some of those sent have been considered 'underpaid' by AusPost, however they should still get to everyone but some may have been delayed by a day or two.

I'm being very careful with the last couple that are to be sent out so that they get to their new owners without hassle, thus it may take a day or two extra from this end before i trust AusPost with them.

ETA - WARNING! Those that are still to be sent have had the living daylights sticky taped out of them...lol, they are safe inside their little bubble wrap bags though...just taped so be prepared to use sissors :thumbsup:

Edited by KitKat

:thumbsup: Yeah...i only found out when i got the bill for the additional post! I've managed to get them to not charge me the admin fee at least so far...yay... :laugh:

I had told the lady behind the counter what i was intending to do and showed her a clicker...the $1.00 postage would be fine...the rest of Auspost didn't agree :D

Wonder if AP got it right ?

The weight was well under for $1 postage , but I wonder if the postbag was thicker then the slot it has to pass through ? The measuring thingy they use use at the post office to see if a letter or parcel passes through.

I also post heaps for ebay customers , and have been told that if the parcel doesn't fit through the slot , it will get caught in the sorting machine , then they are manually removed and additional postage charges added if required etc.

I changed post offices , the one I use now doesn't rip me off and she goes out of her way to get me the best charges :thumbsup:

Hi KitKat,

I got mine today when I checked the PO Box. They stamped mine as underpaid too :thumbsup: Even with 2 clickers in the envelope it should not have been more than $1 by weight I would have thought. I wouldn't think they would put bubble packs through the slot thingy, it's normally only used for letters. I sent a heavier letter than this parcel to Qld the other day and it was only $1. I would argue the point with them. I'm happy to pay any extra postage, just let me know.

Cheers,

Corine

Guest cloverfdch

Uh oh :laugh:, i had forgotton about the clickers i will get right onto it first thing tomorrow. Sorry.

They are in need aswell, i am just perfecting a few tricks at the moment and the normal click distracts the dog :thumbsup:.

Hi KitKat,

I got mine today when I checked the PO Box. They stamped mine as underpaid too :( Even with 2 clickers in the envelope it should not have been more than $1 by weight I would have thought. I wouldn't think they would put bubble packs through the slot thingy, it's normally only used for letters. I sent a heavier letter than this parcel to Qld the other day and it was only $1. I would argue the point with them. I'm happy to pay any extra postage, just let me know.

Cheers,

Corine

If the bubble pack is below 250grams and less then 10mm thick it will class as a letter , hence it still has to fit through the slot , if it doesn't fit it becomes a parcel.

my bet is that some of the clickers slipped down into the bag and bulged the bag out , which could be why they got stuck in the sorting machine and it "became" a parcel, I had a lengthy chat with my new post office lady last week when posting similar size bags and that's what she told me , so I was going by that idea.

I've used 3 different PO's in my area and each one will charge me different :eek: , which is why I now check online at Australia Posts website before taking parcels down to be posted.