Andy Is Unwell And No-One Seems To Know Why...

westiemum

Thanks for posting about raspberry cordial everyone. Yes I now remember - it's been a standby for kids with giardia in the tropics for centuries and allied health people used it as a preventative when visiting schools and some communities. I remember it worked brilliantly and was very easily available. Never thought of using it with dogs but I'm going to add it to the shopping list. thumbsup1.gif

ETA While I know giardia is a parasite, IIRC red cordial worked well with it. I'm certainly going to try it with Andy.

Edited by westiemum

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Woofy - yes he is much better. But he's been behaving a bit strangely in the last 24 hours. Yesterday he pulled some of the stuffing out of the already wrecked cushions in the laundry dog beds and had a good old chew on the rubber floor mat. Then at 4 am this morning I heard him get up and clatter out the doggie door - thought he was going for a wee but then he started barking!! Called him inside and he got back on his trampoline bed and went back to sleep. Now he's definitely only an alert barker - so something must have disturbed him. But it was unusual - it's only happened once or twice before in many years.

And Sarah is being funny with her breakfast - wolfs down her raw at night no worries - but very fussy and 'off' with her dry in the mornings. At the moment I'm putting it down to readjustment after Macs death - and just hoping this isn't the 'new normal'.