600+ Corgis On A Beach

I love one of the comments

how do you figure out which one is yours at the end? This would be me. "This one looks like mine, this one does too. Just to be safe, I'll take these other three as well."
laugh.gif

I'd like to have seen them all in a group, although I suppose they'd need a very wide angle lens. That would be a disaster with whippets. They would all be trying to outrun each other and also hunt anything else that wasn't a whippet off the beach.

I'd like to have seen them all in a group, although I suppose they'd need a very wide angle lens. That would be a disaster with whippets. They would all be trying to outrun each other and also hunt anything else that wasn't a whippet off the beach.

Ha ha - same with Springers - all disappearing in opposite directions hunting seagulls, rabbits, fish...

I'm scared of Pembrokes... as I've yet to meet one that didn't try to bite me. I don't know why... I get on fine with all other dogs... Cardigans are fine though...

Possibly they can pick up that I'm leery of them, as I was bitten by one when I was little...

T.

I'm scared of Pembrokes... as I've yet to meet one that didn't try to bite me. I don't know why... I get on fine with all other dogs... Cardigans are fine though...

Possibly they can pick up that I'm leery of them, as I was bitten by one when I was little...

T.

Come to Perth, TD. My pembrokes are the most gentle creatures and would be perfect for someone needing to remedy a fear of the breed.

T.

Next time I'm in town I'll let you know :)