52/2017

Scottsmum

I am terrible at being on time with these, but I am doing a pet photography workshop in Feb and am trying to improve my skills- so will try and get an image in each week starting form next week :)

Ill start with an old one from the end of last year: 
30036857481_6d0278aae4_z.jpg

Week 2 : Also old- from the end of December and my trip to Adelaide. 
15418537_10210163024305956_6279062275478

Week 3: Armani- one of the dogs from work :)

Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 12.40.30 pm.png

Edited by denali

Wow, amazing shots Teekay. I love that first one! 

Scotsmum- i love your week 2 photo. It is great :) 
And i really love ducks. Probably all the afternoons feeding them as a kid

Edited by denali

3 minutes ago, teekay said:

Lovely Denali, such great colour on those flowers. Who are you doing the pet photography workshop with? Charlotte Reeves? If so I'm very very jealous :) 

Yes! Off to costa rica. 
It's very extravagant, I originally heard about it and told myself no way. But i just kept going back to it (pretty much drooling!) and just decided why not. 
You only live once :) Though i think everyone else going is a professional photographer, so may be a bit out of my league- but am sure i will learn a lot. 

Great shots everyone. 

2 hours ago, denali said:

Wow, amazing shots Teekay. I love that first one! 

Scotsmum- i love your week 2 photo. It is great :) 
And i really love ducks. Probably all the afternoons feeding them as a kid

Thanks Denali - I've become very fond of the local duckies.  We have a lot around campus at work and this mob who hang out at one of our fave parks. They're lovely birds to watch. 

2 hours ago, denali said:

Yes! Off to costa rica. 
It's very extravagant, I originally heard about it and told myself no way. But i just kept going back to it (pretty much drooling!) and just decided why not. 
You only live once :) Though i think everyone else going is a professional photographer, so may be a bit out of my league- but am sure i will learn a lot. 

Charlotte Reeves AND Costa Rica. How absolutely fabulous. Now I'm even more jealous. Good on you for just doing it. I'm such a procrastinator with things like that I never get round to doing them. I'm sure you'll have a ball and learn so much :)

Really lovely shots everyone.  Everyone's on their A game already lol. 

Denali you trip sounds amazing!!    You'll probably really get to soak in your surrounds with time to stop and consider good angles and light etc 

Ummm any great tips would be very welcome :)

1 minute ago, Papillon Kisses said:

Look at him go! :love:

(Ok, he's paused in this photo but a PK can dream.)

Aunty PK - You're just an enabler. ;)

I was going to try to get some video but the neighbour is mowing and its noisy. LOL

30 minutes ago, persephone said:

he is having a ball - and that justifies any sort of toy buying! ;) 

Well, this is true. And it was cheap. And I do have a 'knack' for knowing 'xactly what kind he likes.