Anyone had bad reactions to Ziwipeak?

Rascalmyshadow

For the last 6 months ( possibly more) Astro our little Pom x chi has has had very sore weepy eyes, the actual eye rim ends up red raw. He doesn't have a squashed/flat face or blocked tear ducts or any other specific condition,  eyes clear up with steroid ointment but flare up within a couple of days of stopping it.

Have seen multiple vets and they've all put it down to allergies and advised he will just need permanent medication.

In the last week I haven't given the dogs any tinned Ziwipeak, instead they've had Holistic select, amazingly Astro's eyes are clearing up without medication.

Backtracking I think it all started when we switched from Canidae to

Ziwipeak.

Has anyone else experienced similar?

I am hoping we have just found our solution, could also be playing a big roll in Hugo's vomiting/stomach problems.

I fed PANDI  a small tablespoon  of Ziwipeak  Venison & Tripe, she vomited 15 minutes later,

lucky we were still in the kitchen on the hard floor, 

I wont give any more of that one.

I fed some of the Dried Venison squares, she loves them but coughs alot  while she eats them

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2017 at 6:24 PM, Rascalmyshadow said:

For the last 6 months ( possibly more) Astro our little Pom x chi has has had very sore weepy eyes, the actual eye rim ends up red raw. He doesn't have a squashed/flat face or blocked tear ducts or any other specific condition,  eyes clear up with steroid ointment but flare up within a couple of days of stopping it.

Have seen multiple vets and they've all put it down to allergies and advised he will just need permanent medication.

In the last week I haven't given the dogs any tinned Ziwipeak, instead they've had Holistic select, amazingly Astro's eyes are clearing up without medication.

Backtracking I think it all started when we switched from Canidae to

Ziwipeak.

Has anyone else experienced similar?

I am hoping we have just found our solution, could also be playing a big roll in Hugo's vomiting/stomach problems.

Hi Rascal, how are  ASTRO's  sore eyes now , &  HUGO's  Tummy problems?