Is Eureka any good? Like Ziwipeak

I just went and had a look at the Eureka website.  The marketing is a bit pushy - we're required to put in the pet/s' details, weight etc, select a food and then it suggests an amount, cost and delivery plan.  Then I press the next Next button and I am being asked to put in my personal and credit card details!  I feel pressured so am abandoning the tab!

• Like 3

Maybe look into Prime100 air dried 

I personally hate foods where the catch cry line is If you feed this your vet bills will disappear .
Diet is such a personal thing with lots of factors .

I couldnt feed this too one of my dogs 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hi guys, it's been a few months but we actually tried Eureka. We were a little put off by the website and the amount of info we had to give, but they were absolutely great when I called them.

After about 3+ months all I can say is it's a great dog food. Very much like ziwipeak but a bit different texture - neither in a good or bad way, but different. At first my dog noticed her food was different but after a few days is definitely more enthusiastic about her dinner than before.

Coat is shiny and she's full of beans. Not bad for a 7 year old going on 8!

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
On 9/1/2023 at 3:42 AM, batgirlbc said:

Hi guys, it's been a few months but we actually tried Eureka. We were a little put off by the website and the amount of info we had to give, but they were absolutely great when I called them.

After about 3+ months all I can say is it's a great dog food. Very much like ziwipeak but a bit different texture - neither in a good or bad way, but different. At first my dog noticed her food was different but after a few days is definitely more enthusiastic about her dinner than before.

Coat is shiny and she's full of beans. Not bad for a 7 year old going on 8!

Hey batgirlbc,

after a more long-term review concerning eureka. How does it compare to Ziwi-peak?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 08/12/2023 at 10:03 AM, Dandie Boy said:

Hey batgirlbc,

after a more long-term review concerning eureka. How does it compare to Ziwi-peak?

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you - we have a 3 year old, dog, cat, and multiple jobs! ;)

We used Ziwi a while back. Seen a few iffy things about it recently on Facebook, since the company was taken over (or invested in, not sure the details). Eureka is a bit more moist than Ziwi, but that's nit picking really as my dog loved both.

We're now looking at mixing with Lyka which seems expensive but would only be part of her diet.