Lure Coursing In Melbourne

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sexual relations can be safely resumed 4 to 6 weeks after surgery.

Damn, Jeff!! And I thought we had a hot date lined up when I am visiting Melbourne in two weeks!! :eek: :rolleyes:

that is just on 4 weeks :swear::crazy::scold::shrug::hitself::noidea:

Edited by jeff

Hey Rhi, you will have to come visit and see how Elvis deals with my lot off lead (lots of water and horse poo for fun too - fun getting them back in the car that is :eek: ) maybe they could run together? unless we have some DOL old hands at lure chasing to "mentor" our newbies?

Jen

Guest Tess32

I would really like to run Reilly with a more experienced dog...might help him stop standing there cluelessly :eek:

Nat

Guest cloverfdch

Cool i cant wait. Jen Clover would be able to lead the way with Bodie in the puppy run, and she should be ok out in the "Big kids" run, she has a huge prey drive, it is insane anything smaller than JRT size is fair game to her (Not dogs though).

Being BCs they should pick it up quickly, that or if they run together they will try and herd one another :eek:.

Guest cloverfdch
Hey Rhi, you will have to come visit and see how Elvis deals with my lot off lead

Would Kira be happy with that, it is so uncanny that they are so alike :eek:. Elvie would love more play dates.

Oh Jeff you have to come!!!!! Who else will be able to keep up with Iko if Max isn't there?

I'm happy that we have at least one dog who's mad-keen on it lol. Iko pulls and pulls and just goes pretty much bonkers when she realises what she is at KCC to do :eek:

YUp Kira and Elvis seem very similar, lol she hid most of last night while the puppies where here then came out and was extra loving, it was like "see mum you dont need annoying puppies you have me!!"

She is fine after agility when we are packing up, runs around with the others without any issues just feels trapped on a lead i think. but we will be keeping a careful eye on them anyway :eek: and she can have a sleep in the car or inside if there are any problems :rolleyes:

I really, really, really want and hope to go!! Only thing is, I have got a new job (haven't started yet) and will be working every second Sunday afternoon/evening, so I am really hoping that it is not on the Sunday I will be working! Or hopefully I can swap the shift or something?

Jyra has never done lure coursing, although I did get her to chase a plastic bag attached to a string around the back yard, and she has a really high prey drive. I'm pretty sure she will go bonkers when she sees the other dogs chasing the lure, but who knows how she'll go when she's in there by herself, whether she'll be more interested in the dogs on the other side of the fence or the lure! If she doesn't figure out what to do when she's in there with the lure, then it would be best if she could run with an experienced dog, cause she'll definately chase another dog, but we'd have to find a dog that Jyra likes and isn't aggressive to, and that could be a challenge. She is not aggressive to all dogs though.

Guest cloverfdch

Julie Clover might like to have a run with Josh, until she gets the hang of things. Elvis would just herd the two of them up :worship:.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cloverfdch

I would not have a clue what time it starts, but we are realy looking forward to it, hopefully we can make :vomit:.