Lure Coursing In Melbourne

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does the toe need to be dressed or anything?

No best left open apparently - not that he would keep anything on it if it needed dressing.

Desperately hoping these new antibiotics work as he is meant to be attempting his tracking dog title in a couple of weeks time.

Guest cloverfdch

We would be up for a bbq on the 28th ;).

So while we have a BBQ and drink, Jeff could keep all the dogs entertained by running around the off leash area with a bit of string tied to a Shopping bag..

Oh that is just mean :D.

Dogdayz, sorry to hear about Beck, heres hoping his toe heals up nicely and soon aswell :D.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sharon, i posted the email from the lure coursing lady earlier in the thread it will have the info on that :thumbsup:

edited to say: found it!

hi all

Our next Lure Coursing date is Sunday 31st July 2005. It will be held at KKC Park, from 1.30pm - 3.30pm(depending on numbers). Hope to see you all there.

Also Sunday 28th August from 1.30pm - 3.30pm

stuart

The entrance to KCC park is on melways 128 J12. Follow the entrance road to the gravel area on the south side of the main building. The lure coursing is held in the fenced off area to the south.

Due to recent changes in VCA insurance requirements, we would like to advise that:

a) If you are a VCA Member, you need to bring your current membership card to show as proof of membership, or

b) If you are a current member of a dog/obedience club that has already charged you the VCA fee as part of your current membership costs, you need to bring your current membership card of that club to show as proof of membership, or

c) If you are not a VCA Member, or you do not bring your current VCA membership card, you will be asked to pay a $6.50 fee to be covered as a VCA Companion Member before being able to participate (Note: This fee is an annual fee that covers you for subsequent events for the year).

Edited by Sparty

I think there may be a few photographers there. As it is Im not 100% certain I will be there - have some busy weekends coming up :angel:

Gonna be at the Park this Saturday and then Sunday maybe the snow (the huskies go do a pet walk). My head is spinning!! OH might spit dummy if every waking hour on weekends is dogs dogs dogs :rofl:

Edited by chezzyr

:champagne: god l would love to bring my greyhound & staffy

even if it is so they can have a bit of dog companion as everyone in our neighbourhood cross to the other side of the street :champagne:

the boys are so wanting people to stop & PAT THEM please

Rataholic1966 you should come along! Am sure people from here would love to say hello to them. Its great to get dogs out meeting other dogs and people. Gosh my dog is an "only child" stuck with me most of the week so weekends we always try to take her on atleast one adventure to see/meet other dogs.

Even if youve never tried lure coursing before youre welcome to "try" - some dogs love it and have alot of experience and others just dont get the concept at all and are off with the fairies :champagne: