Kong Stuffings

Beena got cheese, bacon (left over from dads breakfast), ham and carrot in hers this morning. I spent more time preparing her Kong than I did making my own lunch! :kissbetter:

:( yep, I think its more fun than preparing your own lunch too!!!

That just reminded me that when I was giving the dogs Kongs everyday I had a special jar of peanut butter that I used for them (as I would dip the knife back in after it was in the kongs etc). My husband nearly had a heartattack when he saw me doing it one day - yep, that was the jar he had been using :) - and yep, it had DOGS written on the top in black marker :hug::)

Jen

I have to freeze Chelsea black kong... but even then, she'll have it empty within 10minutes no matter what I stuff it with.

She just gets the kong and chews down really hard repeatedly until the frozen contents break up, then she just empties the kong. At least I know her teeth are getting a good clean, there a puncture marks all over her kong and it's only a few months old.

Indi is'nt interested in her kong for chewing I've tried peanut butter and vegemite I'll have to try come of these other bits and pieces inside. As she was'nt interested in licking inside I put a rope through the middle and she runs around the garden with it chasing her she now thinks its a pull along toy.