Whats The Best Smelling Dog Shampoo?

Squirt Shampoo is smells like Kahlua & Pina Colada. It contains a unique and gentle blend of ingrediants that can be used everyday to keep your dog happy and healthy. pH balanced

You just made me go and buy that ittle Pixie :rofl: Now my dogs will smell of Kahlua and Pina Colada!

Guest LittlePixie

It's reeeeally reeeally nice, trust me!!

Very good brand too :rofl:

Their spray n' shine smells like coconut and makes their coats just lovely. I bought three bottles of the stuff last time I saw it on special at The Vet Shed :rofl:

Squirt smells devine!!! I really like the smell of the coconut spray.

I've never bought it before though... does the smell last after the inital wash?

I had this really nice strawberry doggy shampoo, but it really only smelt of strawberries whilst washing dog... couldn't smell it at all once dogs were dry.

The Squirt range is made by Joico.... the people shampoo company.

I used to love Plum Silky - a conditioning shampoo but no one imports it from the USA these days. There is a similar one "Smooth and Silky" I think it is, available from Petnetwork.

Espinay:

Poodlefan, I have been trying to find some Plum Silky as I have heard god things about it, so if you find some over here, let me know!

Groomers Friend used to import it but stopped a few years ago with the $AUS plummeted.

Maybe we should band together and import some - you can get it in 4L containers and it dilutes about 20/1 :rofl: